It's okay lil' asian.

.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stendhal Syndrome.

There is this thing called Stendhal Syndrome. Dont know what it is? Google it. Basically it’s when you see something so beautiful and moving that you burst into tears and emotions at the sight of it.
Today I had finally achieved stendhal syndrome. It has been my life goal to find something that would move me so much that I would burst into tears. 
And today I had. 
I saw the first two volumes of Les Miserables by Victor Hugo and I picked it up. And I wept. There was this sudden emotion that flooded into my being and I wept and wept inside of this old antique and used bookstore. 
But I held it in my hands and read the first three pages and cried and cried silently to myself. 
It was so beautiful and pure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment