It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Beginnings, Beginnings.

So today I am starting a blog. Why? So I can figure myself out, kinda. So that I can leave a part of me to float around in cyber space for all eternity. Yes.

Where do I start? Well names are nice, and mine is Morgan. I am asian, or part asian anyway.
And I'm pretty proud of it! I'm not very tall. and for now that's all you need to know.

I told my girlfriend I was starting this today and she didn't like the idea. But oh well. There was a quote, I don't remember who by, but it said "I personally believe that language was created because of our desperate need to complain." and while i dread this becoming my daily pot to dump all of my complaints into, there will be a little dumping. But once i get my groove i'll figure out where I want to take this.

Pot Dump number one: My mother told me I'm going to hell. Not "you've been disobedient, go to hell!" more like "You are going to hell because you are a sinner." I thought she loved me, I don't think this is nurturing enough to show love. But in any sense, I still love her.

It's late and this blog thing is still strange, maybe I'll have better stories tomorrow.

Bien nuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment