It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Creatively titled. Prompt Eleven.

There were woods behind my friend Cicy’s house, and they were full of trees, and creeks, and things to explore.
I had always loved that place, it was so magical for me. I could go there and pretend and be free. No one to judge me. No one to laugh at me.
There were two creeks. One that came and faced parallel to the behind side of her house and another that came and faced the right side of her house and they connected in a swampy area.
          And when I went there I could be anything. A dinosaur, usually a raptor or something along those lines.  I could be a dragon, and an explorer.
I would collect the algae from the water, let it dry out and wrap it around sticks. I mixed water and clay that I dug a foot into the earth to get and made my own cave paintings. I was an adventurist. I was anything I wanted to be.
Most of all I was free.


No comments:

Post a Comment