It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Daydreams pass the time when your torturing yourself running

The black eyed peas song One Tribe is blarring in my eyes. The sound is upbeat and light. There are possibly one million people in the crowd, clapping uproariously. There are tiny stars in the midst of these people; the photographers. Im walking on the cat walk, there are tingles up and down my spine and the hairs on my arm stand up. This is the moment I have waited for my entire life. I am an Angel.


Yep. This is what I think about when I go running/walking. I  am a Victorias secret model. Lame I know. But you've gotta have goals right ? No matter how ridiculous. The chills I talk about are real by the way. I have all of the music from the last four shows, and I run and exercise to  them. And i get tingles. Sick. Adrianna lima is amazing, and Miranda Kerr is effing God. I only dream of being her.
I'm not completely superficial though, I just want that to be my reality. I'm still going to college, to be an art major so I guess that means I still don't understand this whole "Reality" thing. But that's fine. Completely fine and dandy with me.


My grandmother thinks she has crones disease :(
I am so sad. My grandmother is the most amazing woman to ever live. EVER.


But now that I've gotten all of those thoughts out of the way, and those were very very very old thoughts, I've FINALLY decided what the heck I want to do with this fricken blog. I know, all of my MILLIONS OF followers are just dying to know. Yep, the guy I work with and my good friend Sydnee. I'm just living it up with fans. But it's not about that at all!
I've finally decided what I'm doing and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment