It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

School has ended and now I have transitioned to symposium. My symposiums? Nature writing and the other is to be determined because I cant swim. It used to be sailing, but I failed to learn to swim. Am I upset? Kinda. But nature writing is amazing. Who doesn't like have intellectual conversations all morning and then go for a hike and write? Yeah I know. Its great. Im going to start putting what I write on this here bloggy, and that's that. So here's my very first entry.... may 23, 2011 prompt: yellow. Yellow. Sunshine yellow crayon in my bag. It is my token to myself to make myself happy. The amsoil arena is the aesthetic oppressor to my lake view. Ams, makes me think of that girl who's heart I break without her knowing. I dont know how not to. Because I am the sunshine, I make sure I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment