It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Before you die...

Dear blog worthy blog readers,
I am so  very sorry for not posting recently. I have been busy... on tumblr.
I know. I told you guys, once i started doing tumblr then I would stop blogging. And look at me! I'm pitiful.
(Though my tumblr is really cool and you should check it out and follow and shit. cause it's the shit.)
So anyways. I've been busy with other things besides tumblr too. I've been trick or treating, and making dresses and doing cool things.
Like today I went climbing with my friend Joey and found out that I was a natural climber. Like seriously.
This morning 5.10 (I think.) and 5.8 and those things didn't mean anything at all. But now I'm trying my damnnest to get to a fucking 5.9. Or was it 5.8. I don't remember. But so I climbed one and it was fairly easy and Joey was belaying me down to the ground with the biggest fricken smile on his face. It could be from being able to stare at my butt for like five or so minutes without getting scolded, but I'm going to say that it was more because I was totally fricken boss at  climbing that shit. Or possibly a combination of both. Haha.
But seriously. I've fallen in love with climbing. It's the greatest sport ever. It's like I don't know. It's so cool. And even though I've just started to climb today pretty much, I'm already boss. I know, I'm not gloating so there's no need to tell my ego to calm down, because my ego is calm. It's just really big.

Also I went trick or treating last night. I was a cat. (Images in a second. hold your horses.) The cutest fucking cat that you ever saw too. And I went trick or treating with my younger cousin Faith who went as the most kick as vampire that you ever saw. And I realized that even if I don't get a job anywhere I'll always have a job in costume design because I fuckin' rocked faiths costume. I styled her hair and her make up and made her the best vampire out there. She's twelve or something so I couldn't do a sexy vampire.(That's just vulgar anyways.) but she's in middle school and so I had a feeling that she also didn't want to look absolutely disgusting. (She didn't want blood on her face. So this is where I'm inferring this thought from.)  So I tried to go for a glamour vampire. Not glamour like fashion glamour but you know how vampires are supposed to have this magical power of "glamour" where they just magically have power over you with the way they look because the way they look captivates you and you're not quite sure why? Well that's kinda what I was going for. And I think I achieved it. I wish I had taken photos of it. Though erika might have some... But it was really cool. Her eyes are green so I went with a green/blue color combo to almost blend those colors with her eyes to create this mystical look of fascination and color flow to open her eyes and captivate you and things. So yeah. And then my makeup was cute too. I went with purples to compliment my dark hair and eyes. The only thing I wanted was to keep my eyes round and with a cat-eye eyeliner look. So that's what I did. And a black nose and whiskers. I took better pictures than the ones that I'm posting. And I'll post those later when I find my camera chord. (:





I know. I'm the cutest thing you've ever seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment