It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Goodbye Social Life.

Well. I have a job, right? Right. Well actually I have two jobs. Though only one is scheduling me right now.
What does my work schedule for next week look like?
Well sort of like this.
Monday November 21: 9 am-2 pm
Tuesday November 22: 5 pm- Close.
Friday November 25: 3 am- 12 pm.
Yep.
Welcome to the work life I guess right?
I have never not even once in my  life ever participated in Black Friday.
But here I am about to work it.
strange. I'm really excited though. I'm going to need like straight shots of caffeine! Wahoo!
And probably a before work nap.

So last night I went to Improv, it's something that I go to fairly regularely. It's hilarious so why not go and every thursday this month it's FREE. So why the hell not? And besides long form is my favorite. Free+Longform=Happy Morgan (: haha
So I went last night with Amber, her sister Nikki, and Joey. I wanted them all to meet and be all friendly and such but it didn't really go that way. There was some awkwardness and idk Amber and I were kinda upset with eachother so yeah.
I don't know. It was fun over all I think. I had fun and I think that's all that matters really (:

There was something else I wanted to say btu i can't remember.
Oh well.
happy friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment