It's okay lil' asian.

.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tofurky Day.

LOL. Just kidding. Tofu, no matter how fucking extreme vegan or whatever you are tofu tastes like shit.
But today is Thanksgiving. And it's a day to be Thankful or whatever.
And so here's a list of all of the things that I am thankful for.
*warning. This list is a compilation of sarcastic and serious list making noteworthy things. So I'm either giong to look like a cynical bitch or someone who is suck a prick that I'm ridiculously happy over every fucking thing. Wow the list hasn't even started and I'm already cussing.




LET THE LIST OF THANKFULNESS BEGIN!


  • Food. I fucking love food. If it wasn't for food I'd probably be skinnier than I already am. But damn, I flucking love to eat. My favorite foods are anything served during Thanksgiving. And I guess vegan. Eh. I'm a cheater vegan.
  • My mother being all M.I.A. well she's not missing in action because no one really misses her to be honest. (Well, I kinda do... but we don't need to discuss that.)
  • Hank. I fricken LOVE hank. I fricken love catrs. But Hank is like HANK. He's the best EVER. 
  • Having the ability to shove different foods inside of other foods. Like the chicken inside of the duck inside of the turkey and then shoved into a giant fish. I love food combinations. Especially ones that taste good. 
You know what. I can't remember what i was thankful for.
So you know what?
While all of you are saying thank you, I'm going to say

You're Welcome! Because I'm so great and I know that all of you are  thankful for having me in your lives.
Because I'm the greatest. Ever.











And i guess i'm thankful for all of you too ;)



No really, I am thankful for all of you. 
Having all of you in my life is so absolutely wonderful and I just love all of you so much, 

No comments:

Post a Comment