It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's not 11:11 anymore.

So recently it was eleven/eleven/eleven.
So it was the big day to make a big wish right? Right. And boy oh boy did I make a wish.
Kinda....
Well i missed the first round of serious wishing, and ALMOST missed the second round of intense wishes.
So anyways, I'm not going to inform all of you of what I wished for in those blissful sixty seconds.
But I can surely tell you that I did not waste my sixty seconds of wishing. I wished and wished and wished my little heart out,
and maybe my wish will come true or maybe it was just an interesting day to do interesting things.

I also saw my counselor that day on eleven eleven and told her how my mother was living in my closet for a week. And she laughed for a few minutes and was like, "You're serious?' and I said, "Yes." and then we chuckled for a minute or two. I was the first person that had ever told her that their mother was living in their closet. Which I found very interesting and a little bit sad. Sad because I was the only one who has ever had this experience. But now that I think about that, I feel better knowing that I'm the only one who has gone through such an experience. I would be sad had anyone else been in this sort of situation of being manipulated by their mother. It's sad and I'm learning that as I am slowly becoming an adult I need to set these boundaries with my mother and let her know that she is an adult and needs to learn to take care of herself and not rely on me when her lifes gone to shit. Or something like that.
And I'm learning to be more assertive. Kind of. I'm starting small. Like with telling people my likes and dislikes. and things like that. And the more I discover about myself and this assertiveness and this whole, "I like grapes. WHOA. I LIKE grapes." You know? I like grapes, but I prefer the green grapes. They're delicious. Yum.

I have a job. Well, actually.I have two jobs right now. And they're magically right across from each other. I work at Icing and Wet Seal. A sales associate at both, though I think I run cashier at Icing but not at Wet Seal. I'm excited. I officially start at Wet Seal on Friday. I work at nine in the morning until two in the afternoon. It's going to be a fun day (:

I'm also addicted to the show misfits. It's this british show. It's really cool. I wish I could just like show it to everyone.

"I've got his heart. I mean that when he died, they ripped his heart out and stuck it in me."

I feel weird today. I feel weird all of the time.
I'm just a weird person.
Weird.
It looks like Wired.
Hank, my cat, is hopping off and on the couch and making weird purring noises as he does.
They're adorable.

Oh this cat snuck into my grandmothers house and had kittens. and now my grandma wants to keep this cat  but get rid of the kittens. I want one of the kittens. I want it sooo bad.

Goodnigth.

No comments:

Post a Comment