It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I don't look the way pretty girls look.

I don't look the way that the other pretty girls look. I'm not saying that I'm not pretty.
I'm just not traditionally pretty. And you may be thinking, "Morgan, what does this have to do with anything?" well, I'm just letting you know that everyone is beautiful. Beyond beautiful even. We're all magnificent creatures and yes, even you are a magnificent creature with the potential to do anything that you will and have already dreamed of.

So onto other things.


Today I spent the whole day with my grandmother. My filipino grandmother and she's just absolutely wonderful. She's so inspiring and just ah. Amazing. She told me today that someday, when she's ready to look back on her past, she is going to have me write her biography. I'm really excited because she has one of the most interesting lives I've ever heard about. I mean like, gosh. i dont even know. She's just gone through it all. She had children at a very young age. She was married at a young age to a very very very old man. She moved from her home in the Philippines to California to Minnesota USA. Which is an alarming change if you ask me.
And today I asked her if she's ever been in love, and she said
No.
And it made me sad, because. She's never been in love. She loves my grandpa to no end. She is sad and empty when she's not with him and when she's with him she wants to kill him, but she still said that she's not in love with him. That made me so sad. She's never been IN love. But then again, she's loved and continues to love people and everyone around her and her kinda sorta husband. And she just gives and gives as much as she can. She's a beautiful woman and I love her so absolutely much with my entire heart. And she just inspires me all of the time and she's just so wonderful. She's spunky and crazy and says funny things.

And I was going to blog about how I saw my middle school orchestra teacher but I'm tired now.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment