It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Anything?

I just don't have anything to say.
"If you ever do you should."
...
"And if it was my way you'd come live with me."
Where do you live?
"In Madison."
 . . .
"Silent again."
. . .

"I love you Morgan."
I love you too.

I dont' know how I feel about any of this. It's all so strange. Am I awake?
Am I asleep?
Why do you care?
Actually, more accurately  since when do you care?
Anyways.
I have no energy to blog.
I spent the last night, or monday night or something in the hopsital ER. And they sent me home at three am.
I just found out that I have a stomach infection?
I think that's wrong though. I don't think that that is what I have. But my stomach still hurts.
And my fricken head has been hurting for like ever.
And really bad when I blink, but the ER didn't care about that.
I don't really remember much of anything that happened.
I just remember this one nurse guy who was trying to hook up my IV SHOVED it in the wrong spot, and like he seroiusly shoved it. And my arm went to sleep and it felt like pins and needles. and just bad bad bad bad bad.
and I still don't feel good.
I'm so nauseous and head achy and weak and not good not good.

And something else weird happened last night at the ER. Well actually it was two nights ago, but I slept through all of that.
But one of the nurses, the one that put my IV in correctly said sometihng about my scars.
Which was really weird.
Because no one ever says anything about my scars.
And she was all, "it makes me sad seeing people with this. How long ago?"
and I lied. As liars usually do. "Three years."
"well. atleast now you can wear them like saying look at all of the things I've overcome."
But I haven't overcome anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment