It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, October 17, 2011

This is A Service Message for Erika Runstrom.

I know you're on your break right now.
Killing time reading this.
because this is what you do with your lunchbreaks.
So Hey why don't you email yourself those pictures
and then email them to me.
So I can blog about it.

email?
mlekander@live.com

(Joey Billings. If you run a spam thingie and send me five thousand emails. Karma will get you.)

This is a weird blog.
I feel weird.
Wow.
I'm so happy.
happy happy happy.
Why didn't my mom like being on anti-depressants?
Oh yeah. because she felt like it wasn't her. And it was actually a pill that was controlling her life/.
Sometimes I think she did harder drugs that my Jesus Uncle.
Who did or almost did lithium. Which sounds pretty hard to me.
And he had a tongue peircing.
I wonder if he has tattoos.
Just kidding.
No I don't ,
my grandfather would have killed him.
I bet he'd like my tattoos though.
Because I'm the favorite.
Wow.
This is the best service message ever.
It's like if twittter did service messages.
"Beep. Beep. This service message is brought to you by twitter. Megan fox's nose just fell off and has revealed to the world that she is in fact a robot. Thankyou. Beep beep beep."
"Beep Beep This service message is brougth to you by twitter. Obama just went number two in my house. Thank you. Beep Beep Beep."
Wow.
Those are dumb.
It's like watching Vh1.
Which I love.
To watch with auntie.
Oh my god.I watched night at the rothberry. or wahtever itrwas called.
and it was kinda funny.
and i remember watching it as a little child.
Like little  that i lived in a white house and my brother was barely even a person.
i wonder how he survived all of the times i choked him.
I don't know why I did. It wasn't out of murderous means. I just really wanted people to listen to me sing
my fricken ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Not look at a dumb baby.
Who should have been a girl.
If he was born a girl. I probably wouldn't have choked him.
Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment