It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Book Addict"

I'm the largest creep in the world.
Fo' Real.
I saw this bumper sticker on this car that I was behind on my way home this night,
And there was this fuckin' awesome red and black bumper sticker that was all badass and shit.
and it said
"Book Addict"
And I followed this guy.
(He was going almost all the way to my house!)
and I tail gaited him.
I was basically just all up on his ass.
And then I was driving next to him (right. next, to. him)
and was trying to get the courage to wave or some shit and be all
"DUDE> OMFG, WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR BUMPER STICKER?!>!"
But he looked all gangster and shit.
so I was confused by that.
And also scared to say anything.
He was a white gangster, *just creatin' pictures.
not being racist.
duh.
Well.
I forgot all of the other cool
no I didn't.
I remembered.
So I went thriftin' with my grandmother today.
And I can hear some of you groaning. "ewww. thrifting is gross. whine whine whine."
STFU.
I'm asain and can do what- No.
I'm morgan and I can do whatever the fuck I want.
Besides. I don't want to look like everyone else who shops at the mall.
I mean yeah whatevs your dresses and cardigans are cute and stuff.
(But does he know how to wind you up. dun dundduuund dun dun dun)
But seriously. YOU ALL LOOK THE SAME>
GET SOME FUCKIN STYLE.
OR
GTFO.
Seriously.
But I got a giiiaant knit sweater that has shapes and shit on it.
and a skirt thing. like a hippie skirt.
and scarves up the ass. So many scarves. I love scarves.
and jewelries.
PEARLS PEARLS PEARLS>
FUcking love me some pearls.
And a basket for sewing things.
and that's all.
I think.
And I received another sewing machine (i like it better than the one my white grandma gave me. ... )
Anyway.



END.

No comments:

Post a Comment