It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bay field Apple Fest.

I went, recently, to the Bay Field Apple Fest with my wonderful Aunt, cousin, and my new adoptive mother!
It was the first time that I've ever been to this. And it was fun! I mean, there was a lot of walking and so much food to try, and so many things to look at! But it was a lot of fun!



I was also on the quest for the best crowd photo. This one might've been the winner. But I think I have better.


Mother and daughter. (I think)


Most definitely the BEST chinese I have EVER had. In my entire life. 


My first Apple (: 


It was SOOO gooooddddd. Me gusta. 


I do not know his name, but I love his style. 


You may think that I'm taking a pic of this girls butt, but really it's her bag of gold fish. 






No comments:

Post a Comment