It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nina Ricci.

I stumbled upon this band once again. They remind me of middle school, and all of those confusing days.
Hah, I'm going to be saying that about highschool in just a few years soon.
It's so crazy to be thinking about life like that.
I think I know what i want to do.
UCLA.
for Business (I know math, but I can do it)
Textile, Appearal and Design.
Maybe some journalism tied in there somewhere.
Okay so maybe I don't know exactly what I want to go to school for,
but I have ideas of what I want to do when I grow up.
Like fashion.
Somehow.








I love Nina Ricci.
Nina Ricci Definitely had skin on her mind while creating this wonderful line. During spring/summer, I love to be able to show some skin that has been all covered up all winter. I feel that Nina's spring 2012 line is perfect for that reason. Women can make clothes look amazing even when showing a little skin, as long as it is in the right areas. She did this without making the models look too over baring. 





The middle dress is my FAVORITE!



The dress on the far right is just incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment