It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hey. So, get better.

So my best friend in the whole absolute world (besides Sydnee (; ) is in the hospital.
I don't know what's wrong with him to be exact,
something about something that's kinda like a stress fracture?
Idk. Something.
But today I spend the entire day in the hospital.
And i really really really like hospitals.
Like legits alot.
And So today was nice. There was scrabble, pizza (WHICH DID YOU KNOW COULD BE ORDERED WITHOUT CHEESE? Yeah. itwas a great day.) and I don't even remember, just good chummy friendliness You'know?
And i love days like this; just chillin'.
But also, it makes me really really really sad to see Joey in the hospital like this; all in gowns and wheel chairs and things because he's like the most active person I know. He's always climbing things and crawling around and exploring things.
Oh my gosh, I guess this means no adventures for awhile :(
Well, tha'ts okay becasue it's cold out and we have like a weeks worth of movies that we need to watch. So i guess it's not that bad. And it's cold. Did I mention it's going to get cold? I do'nt like the cold. So this whole joey can't do much for awhile might be a little okay because i'm a lazy person in general, but it's still sad becasue he's so active and he can't be right now :P
"Mom! Just let me wear my dress!" Joey. Best quote ever I think.
But you know what. everything changes with time. and soon before you know it he's going to be dragging me down the side of cliff faces again. *_* and we're going to somehow find our selves wayy up in two harbors or maybe even Canada or something. Ahaha.
But anyways. I'm just glad that I got to see him today because I haven't seen him in like a week.
And I know that sounds kinda crazy like, "oh my god, you haven't seen him in a week? what, is he crack?" <- sarcasm.
But no, he's my best friend and we hang out like everyday or practically close to it. So it's a big deal. to me atleast.
oh and I met his mother who i guess has been wondering who I was, and I've been wondering about her. but we 've never met until today. she gave me a hug. (: and that was nice.
and i met his little brother whom  i've also heard a lot about and he's SO CUTE.
LIK EOH MY GOD> CUTEST LITTLE KID IN THE WHOLE WORLD.
IT was insane.
We played a board game together (; and somehow I beat him, and I felt bad D:
oh and i met his dad, and his grandmother (i think it was his grandma? she seemed young to be a grandma, but what do i know/) So basically it was a whole family meet and greet deal.
haha.
I'm so absolutely fricken tired.
I need sleep now.
Good night.
AU revior.

Dynamo.

No comments:

Post a Comment