It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Today was a good day.

I know, that title. It sure is eye catching.
Oh please give me a break. I'm exhausted. So fricken sleepy.
But I just wanted to make like a prologue to the next blog that I will be making.
Basically summing up todays events.
With photos! Oooohhh exciting! I know, I live an exciting life fo'sho'.
well I had a really good day.
I received a parking ticket sometime ago (don't worry it was a warning)
and they typed in the wrong street address, saying i was on marble,
when i was truly on martha, So yeah. I found marble street and took some images of that.
well actually Joey did.
And then I found Morgan st (:
and even though it was his first day out of the hospital we went on an adventure.
hikin' through the woods.
Even though he really really shouldn't be doing that sort of thing.
But oh well.
What can you do i guess right?
He's active and I don't think anyone can stop him from adventuring around.

I'm gonna pass out either from the shear pain throbbing inside of my skull or sleep.
either way.

Au Revoir.

Dynamo.

No comments:

Post a Comment