It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Free Write.

So here's a sample of something that I wrote for class.
Why I'm sharing. I'm not sure.
But here it is.


“A love like that was a serious illness, an illness from which you’ll never entirely recover.”- Charles Bukowski. Right now this is the quiote that I’m thinking of. When freewriuting this is the thing that I wish to write about . I had once done a poetry review on him. And my teacher liked my review answer about his poetry just being “it’. The way that he wrote just is. And I like that. I like things being just it. Just the way that they supposed to be. Wow that was ahorrible grammar. And that was horrible spelling and that was a horrible thing for me to nit pick through myself like that when I’m just typing away. Typing all of these thoughts away onto this document . And then I’m thinking back to that quote. The one that I have as my first sentence and I’mt hinking that he’s right. In every way even if he was a mean spirited cynical peson he  was right about one thing and that’s that love is a serious illness that no matter what you will never recover from. No matter how much time elapses from the moment that you gaze upon a person from the moment that you two exchange glances and smiles and inside jokes there will never be a time when you can just stop loving. No matter how many timest hey wrong you or hurt you you will always love them. And that’s why it’s an illness for which there is no cure. That is why love is cancerous. And it’s strange when we’re young we are taught to love people and things and the world and and we are taught to be nice and care and just love things to no end, but never not once are we taught to learn how to stop loving things. We never learn how to just let things go and move on. And that is why we are all sick from the moment we are born into this worl. We are are sick from this disease that we are born into. A huge society of cancerous emotions and there is no cure. There will never be acure. And now I understand that I sound bitter on the topic and that I sound upset and just overall cycnical myself on the topic, but I’m not. I love being sick with these emotions. I love the heart wrenching feelings that I get when I am hurt, I love every tear that falls down my face when I am frusterated to no end because I cannot bear to lose this feeling of love for the things and people around me. I love this disease that rids me of clear thinking.  I love the emotions that plague me as I go through withdrawls of feelings of bliss and enjoyment. I love every torturous endeveor that love brings to me. And I am in love with being in love and I fall so easily into it. And I never fall so easily out. Once I’m in I’m in. And it’s a curse and a blessing all in the same moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment