It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cool Tat Sunday.

Every sunday you can now expect seeing a blog full of tats'.
I know,
I'm so cool.

So I'm procrastinating.
But I'm allowing myself this procrastination period.
Like I'm allowed to procrastinate until like one thirty.
So this is me procrastinating.

My very first tattoo! My boyfriend showed me a picture he found online of “Why you should always sleep with a teddybear”. I fell in love with it immediately, and knew it needed to be put on my body. However, I wanted to tweak it to make it personal. When I was about 14, I fell into a really deep depression and started seeing shadows. It would get especially bad as I was laying in bed, in the dark, at night. I wanted the monster in my tattoo to symbolize the shadows that I always saw. In a way, my tattoo keeps me protected from the shadows that I still see. My teddybear is forever tattooed on my body to keep me safe. I had it done by Lauren McKenzie at Bound By Design in Denver, Colorado. She did such an amazing job! And it only took a little over an hour.

This is my tattoo :) Pic taken the day after. Cheapy at tattoo dons, in buffalo NY did it! The peacock was already there, but we added another wing. its been a week since and its almost dont healing! Was done almost all freehand!


Art keeps me going, and graphic design is clearly what i want to do with the rest of my life.
^^ Graphic design tattoos (: COOL

I got this tattoo from Pete Lavigne, at Jade Lotus in Burlington, Vt. I really wanted a sunflower, but I am not a big fan of colored tattoos, so I was nervous about getting it in black and white because I still wanted it to have the effect of being in color. I wanted it to look like a black and white photo of a colored sunflower, and I think Pete captured it perfectly :)
P.s the red around the edges is blood, not color. this is right after i got it done.

photographic-energy:

(by Amy DiLorenzo)
Done by Karin Aix en Provence - FRANCE
Done by Cal at Skin Gravers in Austin Tx. 
Did she need to be in her bra? No. She did not.
Ilikeherbirdthough.
evermore:

Tattoo of the Day

And my favorite one so far....



so the missing toe is pretty gross.
But I just lvo ethe idea of it.
haha


I just want to take all of the beautiful things in this world, and put them on my body.



Since it's tat sunday, and I've realized that I blog WAY too much.
I'm going to make a list.
It's kinad like tv guide but for my blog.

Monday: Mode De Monday. (Fashion updaets and things)
Tuesday: This is going to to be Tattoo Tuesday. (not suday)
Wednesday: Whiny Wednesday. (the day taht I will catch you up on all of my whining.)
Thursday: Thinking thursday: (I wiill, blog about interesting things from news to cool recipes and those sorts of things. don't worry when I blog it will make sense.)
Friday: Freebie friday: I can blogabout whatever the fuck I want.
Saturday and sunday will be determinded later.

No comments:

Post a Comment