It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, October 14, 2011

OMG! I'M ENGAGED!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1

LOL. Just kidding. Well, kinda.
I've decided I'm going to gay marry my hot self. Beeeeiiocchhhez.
But in all seriousness today was extremely interesting and just all over a wonderful day.
(Pics later. Because I promise that it did happen)
So aunty and I went to my doctor appointment and I must say what my doctor told me is extremely hilarious and
wildly disgusting. And being Morgan, yeah I'm going to embarassingly tell you why my stomach hurt so goddamn bad that one night when I went to the ER a few nights ago.
Because I had extreme built up gas.
HAHAHAHAHA. ISH.
But seriously my intestines were (I saw the x-rays) were blown up to the size of my arm! and like shoving up into my rib cage.
What did I eat? Seriously. That's disgusting and fascinating all at the same time. Mostly disgutsting though.
And they also found a tiny foreign object in my pelvis.
What is it? I don't know.
Is it going to kill me?
Actually, yes. I'm dying now because of this foreign object lodged into my pelvis.
(It sounds dirty.)
But no. i lied. the foreign object was actually a small charm on my underwear.
(Hey Victoria's Secret, we're all adults, why do we need charms on our underwear?)
Vicky's: To charm the men. Duh. Or women. Or whatever it is that you find yourself attracted to.

One Gift, one thousand fantasties.
that's my favorite slogan. haha.
Anyways,
So after the doctor we made myself an eye appointment to check out this head ache
THERE'S NO TUMOR!
And fingure out why it hurts when I blink my eye.
Because it's getting really fucking annoying. BITCH.
and it's giving me tourettes. Obviously.
and and and and and.
Oh I applied at Pier One. I like that store. It's cool. And smells really good. And I love interior design.
And anyway.
Oh I'm on anti-depressants. I feel like I copped out with agreeing to take them.
Y'know? Like, Hey I can struggle immensily and be on the verge of suicide like every other week but atleast I'm not a wuss and taking meds. But here i am. Taking meds. Being all "Yeah. I can't handle this on my own."
which makes me really sad. Because it makes me feel weak. That I can't do this on my own.
But at the same time I need to do this. For myself.
(My mom told me my eyes are going to turn yellow from these pills. I think she's full of shit. she also wants me to delete a blog post! HA. Seriously. No.)
So anyways.
side effect of  Celexa, (which is the drug I'm on.)
  • Increased risk of suicide. (Like it could get any worse?)
  • Greatly increased energy (I need that.)
  • severe trouble sleeping (Lol. No change.)
  • Racing thoughts (No change)
  • Unusually Grand Ideas.  (WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! (: )
  • Excessive happiness or irritability. (No change)
  • Talking more or faster than usual. (I'm not sure about this one.)
  • Sexual Problems. (lol.)
  • Yawning. (I was not aware that this was a side effect of anything.)  
So i'm super excited for unusually grand thoughts. I think that's going to be pretty bomb.

Oh so I'm engaged. My wedding is next fall. I'm so excited! I think I've found my dress! Like it's THE ONE.
Awwuh cuteeee!
I know I know. It's sudden and all, but when you feel something is right it's right.
And this feels so right.
Because it's not real.
(;
My aunt and I pretended that I was engaged and dress shopping and went and tried on wedding dresses to kill time.
And my god.
I look so fucking great in a ball gown.
Like Legits for real.
I'll post pictures when erika sends them to me.
But man. I look awesome
 

No comments:

Post a Comment