It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tossin' leaves.

I want oreos. But I also feel really fat right now. That's fine though, because I have some beautiful photos to share with you.



Me? Ish. The lighting= Beautiful.


Yeah so pretty much the greatest photo ever taken. 


So I received a warning ticket awhile ago on Martha street, but the people wrote Marble Street on the ticket.
Well I have now been to where I was supposed to have the ticket.



So I was doing a kart wheel. If you didn't notice... 
Also a lot of these photos came out as me herp derpin'.
Because when I herp, I derp to the max.


There were worse ones than this. But you get the point. I don't need to go embarassing myself on here now.

There are/were tons more photographs!
But the blog doesn't want to let me upload anymore to this blog. 
*sad face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment