It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Succumb.

Even though I succumbed to tumblr doesn't mean I'm going to go on tumblr and be all
"Reblog this if ur m0m$ livinG in ur closet!!11!!one! LOLOLOLOL!!!1111!!!"

Uh no.
I wouldn't blog that anywhere.
Except for the fact that I just kinda did.
Ugh morgan...
Anyways,

Tumblr morgan is just going to be a collectino of things that i've found and find interesting and beautiful and
expressing myself through photography, and art, and media and things.
You know.
Cool things.

But this is going to stay my personal blog.
So mon amis if you want to  keep up with my ever changing life (though it seems that I've hit a plateau right now in terms of interesting) then you're going to need to keep up with this blog. Because this is where it's at.
this is where I'm going to keep it real, yo.
Fershizzle.

So I'm applying for a job like EVERYWHERE.
But it seems kinda only everywhere that's not hiring.
because I want to work where I'll be happy and it seems that everywhere i want to work everyone is already happy working there and so no one wants to quit so morgan can't be happy D: wah wah wah wah.
Just kidding.
I'll get a job. I'll figure this shit out.
I'll be boss soon.
Yeeah.

I think I've just fallen in head over heals love.

Why?
Because i'm at Carribou and I glance over and my eyes happen to fall upon this skinny tall nerdy guys computer screen, right?
He's playing world of warcraft.
He's playing world of war craft in fricken carribou coffee.
He's my true love.
(;




And then I found this.



And my life was clearly explained to me.
And it makes me sad.
Is a womans heart really so fickle?
Well, how can we know?

No comments:

Post a Comment