It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shake it off.



I have a few noteworthy things to blog about tonight. Here they are in order of importance.


1.) I love ASOS. This neoprene pleated skirt is to die for. Would anyone else wear this color?
I would.


P.s those shoes!!!

2.)  It's beginning to get colder and colder as each day goes by. And when it gets cold I like to still look cute. I mean who looks cute in like ten layers of thick sweaters? Well if it's a cute sweater dress like this! 
I'm not a HUGE fan of Stella McCartney, but this is a huge exception. (and a few of her other items!) 

3.)  I love capes. They're so cool . And there was one that was a part of the Jack Wills fall collection. Which is to just die for, and I still want the Albury Cape if anyone wants to spend some money on me (; but Capes are cool. And while the one from Jack wills is a little dressy this one from Rachael Zoe is a little more wearable year round. And just as cute. 


4.) Things are getting scarier and scarier in my life. I'm taking turns that I never thought I would. I'm doing things that I find just unfathomable in my character. I'm looking at my reflection in the mirror wondering where I went. Who am I? For these things that I do I would never do. I would never even take a step forward to even try. But here I am. dancing with, what is this? I'm not even sure what to call this. All I know is that I would never do this. But I have.

5.) My mother. I don't even know what to say. We talked on the phone. And I suppose in a way I did exactly what she said Iwas doing. Sparring her feelings. But isn't that what I do? Spare people their feelings. But I can't keep doing that. I can't keep bottling my own feelings in order to spare theirs. Maybe I'll be done.

6.) Muffins. Gawwwddd. I want muffins so bad. They sound sooooo gooood right now. Like a delicious banana nut muffin. with a delicious little piece of butter in the middle. Mmmmmm. Muffins. 
I've been eating like a mad man these past few hours.

Lets recount.
Half a pizza. (I hate pizza)
A fried egg and two pieces of toast,
actually four pieces of toast.
a thing of yogurt (and i hate yogurt) 
a few scrambled eggs. 
two apples
and a bowl of popcorn. 

That was all today. (in the few hours that I was awake) 
Still hungry. 
a;daljdak
now time for super cool pictures.
Hm. i tried to make that a super cool asian sentence 
but i couldn't think of any.

No comments:

Post a Comment