It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

To Blog. Or Not to blog.

Is not something I would ever ask myself.
Because the answer will always be : To blog.
which is what I'm doing.
So i've noticed a strange weight gain in my body recently.
(I know I'm skinny, But I'm just sayin'.)
And It freaked me out because I felt like I had gained a LOT of weight.
But the more I examined my body the more I realized that  it wasn't my body that gained weight.
It was mainly just my boobs.
Which is a good bad things.
Good, because you know. Having a nice chest is nice. I suppose.
Bad because I'm short.
Short people with a large chest  makes them look shorter. And rounder.
Ah the horror.
Who gives a fuck. I certainly don't anymore.
My chest is larger. End of story, moving on.
So my breakfast today is the healthiest in the world.
Laffy taffy.
So delicious.
I had bananas, and strawberries, and grapes and even sour apples!
So healthy!
So my other blog (the other one that I started but never really blogged on. :P )
I shared it with my classmates yesterday in advisory.
Which is scary and not.
Because some kid was all "Oh you want to be a designer, model, journalist? make a fashion blog."
and I was all. "I already have one. Bitch"
and then the teacher was all "Link us up"
and i know I have tons more blogs abotu fashion on this blog.
But I use the word fuck a lot.
and bitch.
and my life story is on this blog.
I don't want my classmates to be all "Shit dude. this girls life is fucked up"
and then my teachers would be all "dayyyummm.t his isn't school apropriate. why did you share this with us?"
and I'd be all "Only look at the fashion posts!"
but they wouldn't.
There's a picture of me in my underwear somewhere on this blog.
There's also pictures of me with just fans.
So, no this blog is not for my classmates to look at.
That would be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment