It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Little Kitty Feeling Lonely.

Alrighty My Goodness.
It's been a few days since I've posted. (not that i truly believe anyone notices. But whatever.)
So I've started these anti-depressants right?
And by golly. I do not think I should drink coffee or have caffeine when I am on them.
Unless, you know, I want to go crazy.
Which I've found is extremely hilarious.
But anyways. So yesterday was "Morgan Get's everything she's ever wanted day"
A sewing machine (CHECK)
A screen printing kit (Check)
and cute boots (CHeck.)
I feel like there was more but I don't remember.
Who cares anyways too because that's cool shit right there.
But anyways so my pill.
It makes me nauseus. A lot. Like I just force fed myself breakfast because I was nauseus and nothing tastes good. *Insert big ol' sad face here* Not even sun chips are delicious to me right now. The only thing that  I want is to drink. Which is a side effect. No I don't have diabetes. So lot's of water for me! Which is good because I hardly ever drink water. But gross at the same time because the water at my house is disgusting.
But so yesterday I didn't eat a ton. But I drank a lot. A lot of coffee (A mocha mocha from perkins) and a campfire mocha (dark chocolate on ice) from caribou (and i heard on ice makes them more caffeinated. I don't know how andi t's probably wrong. but still. itw as on ice.) and then a pepsi. Hi. Wow.
Can you say Hyper?
I was freaking out. I was shaking; like tremors. And talking five thousand words a minute and just so unbelievably happy that my face felt uncomfortable if I was not smiling.
So I smiled a lot.
And said basically everything that came to my mind.
And now I'm wondering. (It was most definitely the caffeine (And my severe lack of salt in my body which is also a side effect; low salt levels. which i need to learn to maintain.)) do my meds give me adhd? can they give me AdHd?
(Oh when I was having my freak out we called le hospital and they were all "Yeah. Eat salt." And I was all "OH MY GOD> SALT? BUT EVERTHING MAKES ME NAUSUES. WOULN'T IT BE FUNNY IF INSTEAD OF GROSS THINGS COMING UP WHEN YOU PUKED IT REVERSED EVERTHING THAT HAPPEDN AND IT WAS A HOLE FOOD?! WOW. THAT WOULD BE SO WEIRD. JUST WATCH SOMEONE THROW UP A WHOLE THANKSGIVING DINNER. LOLOLOLOLOL.OHM Y GOD. YOU NEED TO TRY ARCHYTYPING YOURSELF. IT'S SO FRICKENCOOL. I DID MINE ANDI LOOKED AT THEPROSTITUTE CARD BUT I DIDN'T PICK IT. I'M NOT A PROSTITUTE BUT I FEEL LIKE MY MOM WOULD SUBCONCIOUSLY PICK IT. IN FACT I WOULD FORCE HER TO. THAT'S GROSS. OH MY GOD. SHE TOOLD ME TO DELETE THINGS OFF OF MY BLOG SO THAT SHE WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE A WHORE. BTU I MEAN LIKE THIS IS MY PERSPECTIVE AND IT'SW NSOT THAT I SEE HER AS A WHORE SHE MAKES HERSELF OUT TO LOOK THAT WAY, Y'KNOW? i FEEL BAD NOW BECAYUSE SHE'S MY MOM. BUT SHE CAN MAKE HER OWN BLOG AND WRITE ABOUT HER FEELINGS AND THINGS. OHH SHE COULD CALL IT THE REDLIGHT DISTRICT. LOLOLOLOL."

Yeah. that basically sums up how I felt when I was all caffeine and no salt and no food.
So I'm going to eat things. Even ifthey make me feel like throwing up.

My sewing machine.
I totally refitted a t-shirt last night.
Now it's like a second layer of skin for me.
haha.
Because it fits like a glove.
Minus one sleave.
The left sleeve didn't turn out as great as the right sleeve did.
and feels a little weird.
but oh well.
First try right?
God. I felt so badass after I sewed on that first sleeve.
I was all "Fuck yeah. Made a sleeve."
My dad's going to get a tattoo.
He's thinking about getting a barbed wire thing on his arm.
or something.
I told him to go for it.
Because tattoos are cool.
and thinking of my father making that kind of decision is hilarious.
because he doesn't make those kind of decisions.
lolololol.
dude.
Time for homework.


Au Reviour.
Dynamo.

I like to end my blogs with the word dynamo
because my grandmother called me Dynamo and
at the time and still now I thought, Wow, that would be a cool Blogger name.
So my blogger name is Dynamo.
I know.
I'm so lame.
But not a tthe same time. because you wish you thought of it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment