It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Uhh. Underwear...

Alright. So i finished part one of my essay, I feel like i can make a blog and not feel guilty.
(Morgan, it's friday... you have other homework too...)
No guilt! (:
Anyways. So my cat Hank is clingy to me, he  follows me and whines and blah blah blah, basically he's in love with me. (And yes he has food and water and his litter box is clean so no he doesn'tjust want me to clean up his shit, he really loves me.)
And so he wanted to go outside. Well it's realllllyyy windy at my house and that scared him.  So he didn't want to go outside, but then two minutes later there he is again, whining at the door to go outside. So i openthe door and he gets all scared again and so i try to coax him out bu going out there and sitting and beeing all "Come here hank. come one, come outside." and so he takes like three steps a big gust of wind comes and he high tails it back into the house. Frusterated i tell myself, "alright that's the last time i let you out."
two minutes later i find myself back outside trying to coax him out. But this time i'm walking around the deck (which kinda wraps around our house) so i'm being all "come on. come here." as i walk around the house and he follows and i lead him down the stairs and he still follows and then when he's in the grass i think, "well my job is finished i can go inside and finish that paper"
But then as I'm taking in the nice breezes (which are very refreshing)
I look around and i see my neighbors car parked in their driveway. And then I see them.
And not only do they see me.
But they see me in my t-shirt and undies.
Yep.
(it's okay though, they're gay so it was probably just as weird for them as it was for me.) well it's not okay...
So anyway, what i feel like might've been super awkward eye contact I run back into the house. and now i'm' peaking out the window every now and then to see what they're doing.
Creep.

No comments:

Post a Comment