It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

So let's do this.




Does anyone want to have like a really really cool sleep over?
Yeah?
Like where we'll build super awesome sheet forts, and put cool lights in there,
and eat cool snacks and tell cool stories and just overall be cool?

I do.

So I'm going to try to plan one.
Where there's cool things that happen.
and cool people come and do cool things.

I am way too obsessed with wanting to do this lately.
As seen in constant reblogs and failed attempts in Bellflower.
Hmmmmmm….
Anyone wanna have a sleepover?!
inhalingthrills?
katreenist?
gotribalpawnee?
emifunke?
haha. yes, you are cordially invited.
&&Those of my friends who are not on tumblr, or maybe I just totally blanked on inviting you… LETS!








The world universe at your fingertips.




i want to do this to all of my books.
Someday. please.


Green Eggs and Ham.
Hands down my FAVORITE Dr. Seuss Book.
I even had a T-shirt of it.
D: If i can find another one I will.
Cool cakes (:

I need like twlve thousand notebooks. now. (:

Enjoy the process to your success.  I know at my age, everyone is just antsy to become successful.  We paperchase, educate ourselves and network.  I used to have this sort of heavy feeling going about it.  Like, when will this end?  When will I finally be successful?
I thought after I graduated college, life would be easy peasy lemon squeezy.  I mean, thats all our parents drilled into our minds.  ”Once you finish school, if you do good, you’ll get a good job.” 
WELL GUESS WHAT MOM! — It’s recession time!
So we all hear it.  The recession is really affecting us now.  For those of us who are still in college, this means furloughs, budget cuts, petitioning classes and maybe prolonging our graduation, thus letting schools rob our pockets and time.
I’ve decided to look at this from a different angle.  This is our time to be free!  — Easier said than done, I know.  But, the generation we represent is flourishing with creativity.  We don’t have all the money to spend on frivolous shit, and people are turning to more creative ways to bide their time.  Photography, art, culture, nature — The lack of money is bringing us back.
Let me be the prophet! I say, (even though a lot of others believe it) there will be a big shift in consciousness after our generation and the following take over.  I feel like there is another renaissance coming.  Things are changing fast.
So I’m taking these hard times, and turning them into some good ones.  Creating, Learning MORE and Dreaming BIGGER.  (Big does not necessarily mean $$$)  Just know yourself, and when you know what you want, you’ll be on the path.v
This is going to be my houes when i'm all grown up.


FACT: Ladies Love Smiley Faces



ALSO:
If you can name this movie…We might just be friends.

Name this movie and I will be your best friend for the rest of your life.
No jokes (:




lol. GPOY


Hell Yeah.


I’m going to try to make one of these tomorrow.Elephants are good luck, and when their trunkspoint upward, it brings good fortune.
At least that’s what my Mom told me. 

And very lastly.
Here's an elephant.
They're supposed to bring good luck, and when their trunks face upwards it's supposed to bring
good fortune.

at least that's what my grandma said to me when I told her I liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment