It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Very last post for the day. Maybe even the week. (Or atleast a few days)

I really want to try and only post once a day. But there are so many things that can happen in one day of my life.
And then there are days where nothing happens and I still post five thousand times...
I got a twitter.
Yeah.
I don't know why. But I did.
I haven't posted...er tweeted. Yet.
But I will.
Maybe that's where I'll put most of my dumb things that I think of my life.
You'know?
Riiight.

So I hope that no one will ever tell me that I live my life without art.
Or that I have no devotion to the art that I make.
Because I am an artist.
No matter what anyone says.
I just hope that no one ever tells me differently.
Because
I just ruined my toothbrush for the sake of art.
My. TOOTH BRUSH.
(I'm still going to use it.)
Because so I have this silk screen for screen printing. (Which is a fricken awesome medium
and I'm thinking about making a tutorial later. via blog. because I feel like there are people out there who would enjoy knowing how to screen print also!)
And I used a drawing fluid method (which basically means that I made a negative of the image that I wanted to print out.
So I filled the screen in in all of the places that I did not want to come throuhg and left blank the places that I
wanted to to show up on my shirt.
Simple enough right?
Right (The print came out a lot smaller. or maybe the shirt was a lot bigger than i had hoped.) hah
but being me i misread the labeling on the chemical jars and instead of reading "Emulsion remover" which is hwat is was. I read "drawing fluid remover" I know. Morgan.
How the hell do you make that mistake?
Uhhh not reading correctly and being forgetful.
Ah but that was not the last of my blunders.
I told my father to pick up washing soda. (Texting washing soda, and thinking that washing soda and baking soda were the same thing) But he comes home. And I forgot the recipe to make the solution to clean the drawing fluid off and so i google it.
and to my dismay baking and washing are two different things.
So I panic. and do more googling (because my dad would flip if he found out htat i told him to get the wrong thing... which now that i think abotu it. i didn't tell him to get the wrong thing. he got the wrong thing... anyways)
so after more googling i find that you can clean drawing fluid with detergent. thank goodness.
And so i did.
But my father also neglected to pick up a toothbrush (thati so kindly asked him to get)
and said there was a brush in the drawer by the sink.
Yeah. A wire brush that would rip my screen!
And being the kind sister that I am I did not use my brothers toothbrush. My father would know instantly if i used his.
So Being the dedicated artist that i truly am (wow i'm so lame)
I picked up my toothbrush and scrubbed away.
and now it's kinda ruined.
But that's okay.
It's still a nice usable toothbrush.
Anyone wanna make out?



lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment