It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I have everything and nothing to blog about .

I went on a mini road trip today.
Yessirree I did.
I'm like almost two weeks behind in homework, but it doesn't matter Road trips are wonderful wonderful.
But it was wayyy up the north shore and my friend Joey (Official explorer friend) found this place on the north shore
where all of the water is blue.
Like as blue as blue as blue can be.
And it's absolutely beautiful. And there was this giant flat rock surface thing that  i want to throw a party on.
I just think that it would be awesomely amazingly fantastic.
I'm going back there soon to take pictures so that you may see how incredible this place is.

Oh my god. I lost a follower on twitter. Shit man. I need to make more interesting posts!
*Le checking twitter again. to make sure.
Okay. so someone raelly did unfollow me. but someone took their place.
I'm still holding a wonderful seven followers. I know. People need to just calm down.

I have sketched out my first creation.
I have most of the material.
Now i just need some energy.
I'm so exhausted.
I'm not sad.
Well kinda.
But not as sad as I would normally be.
You know?
I'm not thinking about how alone I am.
I'm just thinking taht I'm sad.
And you know what.
It's okay to be sad sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment