It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Insight.


Alright. So here’s a literal wordy blog post rather than blogs about images and cats and things. So I want to change who I am. I want to be someone who is not me. I just want to let go of all of the things that are me that I don’t like. I want to shed a few inches of skin and warm my body up because tonight I feel creative. I feel alive and I feel like I can make something happen, but my house is so cold and I can’t. I simply cannot get out of my bed and do anything because then it means that I will be chilled to the bone. Which in my case is not cool, not at all. My mother was supposed to be here today. She’s not. She was supposed to be here tomorrow. She won’t be. And then she wonders why I have sort of detached myself from her; because I do not enjoy being let down. I don’t like this up and down of waiting for answers. I don’t like being excited only to be let down immensely. Because I mean, yeah I sort of don’t like my mom but that doesn’t mean I’m not excited to see her. I haven’t seen her in like a month. So yeah, I did kind of want to see her and have her shower me in gifts and things to show her love for me… and to get my clothes back and my license and social security card… Anyways. 
So I’ve quit wearing bras. Yep. It’s official I do not wear them any longer. Nope.  Nada. (Well I’m probably going to throw one on in a few days, but for the time being. I’ve decided I don’t need them. I don’t have enough stuff there to wear them.) 
There were other things I wanted to sort of blog about but for the life of me I cannot remember. 
Also. It's not that I dont' remember (I don't actually.) I just have otehr things that I am now remembering to blog about. Like my video for school. 
It has reached eight views. 
EIGHT FUCKING VIEWS. How dope is that? Srsly. Haha, 
anywhoo. So remember that video I posted awhile ago that has no sound and me messing around?
Well here it is in clips. Not as funny, but i'm slightly proud of myself and had it had some nice voice over ior someshit it might've been cool. 
Maybe. 

Actually just kidding. The above note is a tease because blogger doesn't like it when I add videos right now.
STFU blog. No one likes you anyways. Everyone likes tumblr. 
Wait. is that why you're being a bitch to me? Is it because I've neglected you and started tumbling? 
I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't take it personally,  it's just that tumblr is tumblr. and you're you. 
You're still the real deal but ...
Shit this is awkward...



No comments:

Post a Comment