It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Buble, cars, memories, and more.

I had a photoshoot on the 25 (yesterday) and boy let me tell you. It was an experience, that I will NEVER forget.
Here's a short rundown of what happened.
I arrived in front of Little Angies (the meeting place that was agreed on) and I saw twelve or fifteen photographers and assumed (correctly) that these were going to be the people who were going to take my pictures. They were all very nice, and wonderful people.

As we started they liked the alley between The DeWietz (Spelling?) building and Little Angies, so we started with pictures there. We got through a few shots and then a man in a suit with sunglasses on and a woman holding around his waist (She had the most beautiful five inch high red slingback stilettos I have ever seen. envy envy envy envy. ) RIDING A SEGWAY. Seriously. No one noticed that it was him at first. (We didn't really notice until it was too late.) He paused and modeled with me for a few seconds, maybe even a MINUTE! AND NO ONE TOOK A PICUTE! Everyone was worried about him GETTING OUT OF MY SHOOT! WHAT THE HECK! it was an interesting experience.
Then we were doing a little bit more high fashion pictures than I had intended, but oh well I want to be a high fashion editorial model anyway. (dream dream dream) And a group of kids walked by, I think I went to elementary with one of them, and they drove past in a car. The one kid that I did know didn't recognize me, and that's fine. It would have been weird if he did recognize me, but they were in a car slowly inching past us and I head them all say things like "Hey, look! it's someone Famous! Get out your camera phone! get out your camera phone! She's famous!"
Can you say EGO BOOST!?!?! I can. And i'm not sure if that 's a good thing, haha.
Then when the second model showed up (he was an actual model, or atleast more of a model than I am, which made me feel a little intimidated) And I was supposed to leave then, but THE PHOTOGRAPHERS WANTED TO DO MORE SHOTS OF ME! can you believe it? I still can't. (another boost to my ego which is doubling in size every day it seems.) And he was ASKING ABOUT ME! HE was asking where I came from, how old and how long I had been doing this! not only that! but they had to POSE HIM! Where I just know my shit and did it all by myself. I am amazing, I don't know how I do it. (Sick, someone please shoot my ego down.) But yeah, and then ANOTHER car went by and the people yelled something. To me it sounded like "Hey! Kenny Chesney!" But what they really said was "Hey! Looking Sexy!" See where I could have heard wrong? Haha, it was just a great experience, and definitely made me feel like I'm ready for the Modeling world. Or atleast it was a great learning experience to help me get the rest of my foot in the door.
The photographers really seemed to like me and everything I had to offer. Blonde hair and all.
They really liked my blonde hair, which is great because I was really worried that my hair color was going to hinder me.

Me Be fore the shoot :) and before Buble showed up (insert wink face) 

No comments:

Post a Comment