It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Tumblr.

Tumblr is satan. It is evil and will eat your soul out.
Actually, it's not all that bad really. I just personally have no fricken idea how to use it. I can find cool things on it, sure can't anyone? But actually manage one? Eff that. I've had one. I've had people show me how to use it.
It's neat, but not for me.
Tumblr isn't really satan. It's just not something I can comprehend.
But since I can't just "re-tumbl" or whatever it's called I'm stealing a whole bunch of stuff from my
FABULOUS BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD SYDNEE's tumblr and putting it here, because I think that my THOUSANDS of readers should really read this, well look at it? Erm... Here you go!

When Someone types "Your Welcome"
instead of "You're welcome."
Bitch. I don't own a Welcome.

bookfessions:

Credit: welostmaria
^^ Dear lord, isn't that the truth. 

"Math is the only place where I hear of someone buying 60 watermelons."
"Juan want's to buy thirty pounds of candy"
"I had 10 chocolate bars. I hate 9 of them. What do I have now?" 
DIABETES MAYBE?!


CUTE CUTE CUTE:
KID:*whispers* dad those boys are holding hands like girls do
FATHER:yup.
KID:thats so silly why are they doing that?
FATHER:because they like each other. when you like someone you hold their hand.
KID:even boys?
FATHER:even boys.





 
This is me when I realize the gas station that I've just walked into DOESN'T SELL LAFFY TAFFY. WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!

bookfessions:

Credit: petrak
Of which I usually make a playlist for each book I read. But that's after I read two and a half chapters into it.

bookfessions:

Credit: thaliasbooks
Who knew reading could be so... intense? <3

bookfessions:

Credit: itwasshit

Teacher: Morgan, you look sort of sleepy today.
Morgan: I'm sorry, it's just that I was up late last night.
Teacher: Is something wrong that I can help you with?
Morgan: Do you have the next book in the series?!

bookfessions:

Credit: marauder-cracker
Or drawing maps of brain cities, or making Hemingway references just to talk about how you just finished one of his books, when you think of kissing your mind automatically goes to "holy palmers kiss" or when you feel neglected you quote Shakespeare. Yeah. I get it. No one else will.  

:D
I love scrabble. <3 <3 <3 <3 

Watch it :)

yesss.


If I ever needed a dating rule. I think this would be it...

I never date anyone my cat doesn’t like.

Magnus Bane



Alrighty, so this was my "Tumblr" experience. So to speak. And yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment