It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Okay so this is the continuation of the previous blog. Its easier to text it, because of the severe lack of lag. Which totally sucks balls yo. So im in this symposium called trail building. It makes me want to slowly drink dead babies through a straw. Which is really gross, and I would never. But this class makes me want to. Which sucks. But anyway I have like one friend, krissa, who I would have died without! Im trying to have an even tan this year. But nope. Already screwed that up. Tan NEck white back. White back, even whiter butt. Great :) no it sucks! Im ready foe a spray tan or something. Jeez. Also I've never been sunburnt. Or any skin Sun problem. But i want to know what it feels like. Just to say I've been burnt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment