It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thoughts that have been building.

Driving means leaving. And once you get into that car your gone.
All that we are is what we have thought.
Wishes wishes penny wishes.
You lost your glasses.
Jealousy is an ugly trait. It's a disease. I suffer from everyday.
Mexico wins.
Every time.
It's been a country longer than mine.

The moment we write it on our calendar is the moment that fate
decides we are not worthy or such a worthy date.

I've jumped off the edge and left myself on the cliff,
waiting to watch myself die.

The radiation has only minimal effects on us.
But does it matter? Are we so selfish that we only care so much about ourselves?
Too bad I already have cancer.

I feel like a little kid. Without any control. So this is how I'm dealing, so I can feel so whole.
There's screaming in my ears. It comes from me and you. We're growing up so slowly,
because. Because.

I am loved. But it isn't the right kind of love. It's not the love I yearn for. I yearn for cuddling.
I yearn for kisses and long sighs. I yearn for the gentle brush of body parts mingling for only a second, but being thought about for many.
I yearn for the love I give, because I feel like it might be the only standard of love I deserve.


Self Portrait. (A List)
1.) Silhouette, fill with all of your favorite words and sentences.
2.)Lay out your running clothes, make them look human without a human.
3. As a rule never put your face into a shot.

The above snippets are small fragments of my very own fragmented mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment