It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Filipino Pride.

okay, so I was about to make my blog layout super cool by getting my own layout and blah blah blah all of that stuff, right? So i'm searching around google looking for ideas and then it turned into random googling, so the point is i'm here to share with you what I've found. Filipino pride anyone?



I don't really know what's going on, but it was cool



Those women are our (They're? no, our. I'm filipino too.) candidates for Miss Earth 2011. We might not take first, but We'll come in close. Why? Filipinos are Hot. I mean, seriously. Look at them. I think the one with the big white crown, who looks like she could be a relative of mine, will win out of these women.





Okay.... So anyway. that was my strange, little worded blog about asians. And filipino and idk. Stuff.


Sweet dreams and flying machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment