It's okay lil' asian.

.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

No Poo Shampoo.

A few things to mention today. I'm not ignoring any of you. Really I'm not. Mi telephono has been shut off. Ridiculous yes? Absolutely. I'm kinda mad, but at the same time it's just nice; Like I don't have to worry anymore. It's just off. Nice and calm. But at the same time I'm kinda freaking out. Like what if someone needs me. What if someone is sad and for some reason I'm the person that they want to call and I'm not there to answer and then something happens. I could have prevented it. But still I'm trying to look at this optimistically. Just calm no worries. Right? Sure.
Except fricken. It's hard to stay positive when you're pretty stressed. Slept in too late (Seven am is sleeping in, sick I know.) And THEN because I just for the life of me I cannot sleep with a bra, and because I woke up late and rushed out of the house I FORGOT TO WEAR A BRA. 
I'm babysitting my two little cousins Isabelle and Brayden (Who are fricken the cutest kids in the whole world) everyday seven thirty am until four thirty. So I get to play "single mom" every day by myself. It's a TON OF FUN. (Do you hear the sarcasm in the text?) BUT today i get to be that AWESOME mom who's nippin' out (actually I haven't yet; thank jesus -knock on wood- ) But i'm still that awesome lady with the two rambunctous kids who isn't wearing  a bra. Sweet eh'?


I made a list of plot ideas that I've come up with in the last few days, but THE BEST ONE came to me last night. I was talking to my friend and they said something about how they don't blog due to the fact that all of their good blogging ideas come to them when it's late and they're too lazy to turn  the computer on and type it out. And that's when I realized that all of the great ideas I've ever had for a plot has come to me late in the night. Three am (the witching hour, I think, or according To Zac Baggins from Ghost Adventures). It wasn't three am, more close to midnight really. And our conversation had moved from blogging to other topics such as being a "go" person vs. a "push" person. A go person is someone who just does stuff without a real plan of action. And push people are people who like the action of "go" people but need that extra "go". And the way this was stated made me think and it just sounded like a wonderful conception. Which made me think of a possible title for a book. "Waiting For A Push" and I have a few plot ideas connected with this idea.
PLOT IDEA NUMBER ONE: (I've always wanted to write in the p.o.v of a boy because I've never truly done that before, I've written small bits and pieces in the male gender p.o.v but never anything lengthy and I want to) So Anyway, a boy (Names pending, though I am enjoying: Ethan, Aidan, Marco, etc. I'm not sure) in high school, about to make the transition into the real world is absolutely hopeless. His father is pressuring him to follow in his footsteps and become a law major and someday sit in his fathers chair as head of the firm. But (Insert name here) has other plans. He wants to join the peace core and travel the world and see all that there is to see. When he meets a girl at a local Peace Core informational meetings he realizes that this is where he needs to be. But he needs a push, and this mysterious girl keeps saying go.
^Eh? Eh? :) I think it sounds interesting. And very writeable. Which is something I need. I write too many unwriteable things. like the plot just gets too complicated. And then im two hundred pages in going What the fuck did i just write two hundred pages about?

PLOT IDEA NUMBER TWO: She was at the center of everyone's mind at school.They all watched her like a hawk watches their prey, but they didn't want to watch her fall. At least most people didn't want towatch her fall. But there were people waiting for her to go down, to step down from her thrown of being the center of Ridgeview High's eye. She didn't want to be there. She didn't care about what anyone else thought. She just needed to get away. She just wanted to go anywhere but here. She wasn't ready to live in a small town and be trapped here. She had bigger dreams for herself. She had plans for herself and none of them involved a boy. But on the night that she was about to step into the world and never look back she saw him and some how he found his way into her plan.
^^ and yeah. If i had names and things figured out a little more this would be a better synopsis.

Plot Idea number three: this is the least completely formed idea. Basically it's based in a high school and it's about a girl who is among the "cool crowd" but she doesn't want to be there nor does she feel like she deserves to be there (she's only in because of the way she looks and her family reputation and money) and idk she dies. Even though this is the least planned I like the idea of someone dying and this plot second best. the one with the guy i cna see clearly, but I'm afraid to do it because I see it so clearly and I'm afriad I'll get bored of it.

Have you ever used "No Poo Shampoo"? Basically its' shampoo that doesnt lather. And it's like the biggest mind F*ck ever. Why? Becasue the thing that makes shampoo what it is, is the lather. The soapy ness of it. It's wonderful. But with the bubbles comes salicylic acid and other harmful  things that you shouldn't be rubbing into you're scalp. It's not super bad considering like EVERY shampoo is latherable. But it's not the best for you're hair. But it just doesn't feel clean without getting soapy. Which makes me really sad. I like the soapy. because then I blow bubbles in the shower and make myself beards and blow the suds around me. Yes, I pretty much have a party everytime I get into the shower. It's great. I love taking showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment