It's okay lil' asian.

.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

HAPPY BIR'DAY E-KONG!

 CAUTION: Slightly explicit content. Reader be wary.

Today is auntie's birthday. She's twenty eight. I bought her a cookie cake with frosting.
Which makes me think, I wish that duluth still had a Mrs. Fields. Those cookie cakes were the fricken best.
Also I got free cookies from there from this black guy named Rochan. (Ruh-Shawn). And he usually gave me free cookies :)
"Birthday nap in the sun" Everything sounds a lot nicer when you say "birthday" or " in the sun"
"Birthday nap" "Yard work in the sun" You get it.
Also. I've been having super weird messed up dreams lately. Like last night I dreamed (dreampt? I don't know) Anyway in my dream last night I was at a party with my mom and my dad and all of their friends were there and they  were all drinking and things. And I remember in my dream i was going on a feminist strike and wouldn't wear a bra. so I wasn't wearing a bra and my moms drunk friend was stumbling around and fell on top of me and started to feel me up and stuff. and I screamed and looked at my mom with worried eyes and she just smiled and was like "It's okay, he's my friend" and I don't know. I was molested in my dream. And normally I can' easily wake up and just store those kind of nasty dreams away and just forget about them. But this time I didn't wake up. I couldn't wake up. IT was fucking scary. And gross. And even though it was only in my dream. I woke up feeling dirty. You know how on tv when people are raped or molested or whatever . they shower because they feel dirty. Well that's how I felt when I woke up. It was so weird.
I don't know. Gross. Fricken, Dumb. Scary dreams.
I think this dream is sparked from a question game I played with my friend who asked me what my biggest fear is. It's a threeway tie between: Moths, Having my life mean nothing, and Being Raped. 

I'm really confused. And that's the end of that fragment. Well not really. I'm confused. Now I'm done.

Last night I watched ghost adventures at my co-worker/friend lora's house. That show is fricken hilarious.
Basically it's this guy Zac Baggins. His parents really should have named him Bilbo baggins. And He goes around doing ghost things. And He gets like three words from the ghosts from this nifty thing and idk i'll finish later . I need to go help a friend back up his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment