It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I once had a dream of a cute blonde Filipino.

Dreams are strange things. You dream things in your mind when your sleeping. And these things are supposed to be parts of your thoughts durring the day and things that are on your mind before you go to sleep.

I used to have a reoccurring dream that would keep me up all night because I would be to frightened to fall back asleep for fear of having the dream again.
I know what stemmed this dream into my process of thoughts. But it was more than that. Well it became more than just what made this dream happen. The fact that it reoccurred for so long is still a puzzle to me.
So what happened in this dream?
I had dreamed that I was in a bucket of ice cold black water and I couldn't swim. (I really can't swim.) And I saw things through the water, looking up. I was drowning. Always in cold water I drowned, And above me were tiny black puppies always watching me. And then I would wake up in a cold sweat out of breath. Sometimes I would wake up screaming, or gasping .And afraid. Always I would be absolutely terrified when I woke up. Shaking, sometimes. I would occasionally call my friend when I woke up, leave her a voicemail. And lay awake. Thinking of those puppies until the sun came up. And then school. And I would be exhausted.
BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
"To see a black colored dog in your dream, symbolizes the shadow aspect of a friend. The dark side of someone close to you is being revealed and you are able to see through to their true intentions."


"Drowning 
To dream that you are drowning, indicates that you are feeling overwhelmed by emotions. Repressed issues may be coming back to haunt you. You may be proceeding too quickly in trying to discover your unconscious thoughts. You should proceed more cautiously and slowly. If you drown to death, then is refers to an emotional rebirth. If your survive the drowning, then it means that a waking relationship or situation will ultimately survive the turmoil.�
To see someone drowning in your dream, suggests that you are becoming too deeply involved in something that is beyond your control. Alternatively, it represents a sense of loss in your own identity. You are unable to differentiate who you are anymore."

It really could mean anything .
I'll have more reoccurring dreams another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment