It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, June 3, 2011

It's not just Allergies, or else I'm Allergic to you.

Spring brings my heart sorrow.
Spring brings confusion, and second guesses. Spring doesn't care, but I like to think spring doesn't mean to.
Spring hurts and beckons with false promises to me and to the lake. Spring is a people pleaser. She wants to make everyone happy.
She gives me sun one day.
She give the cold lake wind the next.
She brings rain to kill the snow and more snow to make sleet.
Spring brings my heart sorrow.
Brain chemicals don't know what to do.
It's impossible to do anything when spring comes because she doesn't want you here.
She doesn't make it nice enough to go outside,
but she doesn't make it bad enough to stay inside.
Spring holds the heart of a fickle woman.
Spring
Holds
My
Heart
in
Her
Fist
and
Squeezes.

No comments:

Post a Comment