It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Things to do this Summer. An actual List.

"Someday When we're dreaming
Deep in love, not a lot to say
Then we will remember
The Things We said Today"

So I made myself a ton of notes at work about things that I wanted to blog about, but I can't seem to find my pants. So if you have my pants, it would be greatly appreciated if you would return them. I need them. Also these are the only pants that make my butt look really good. And I need at the very least a nice looking butt. Not really, I don't care, but still. Other people; they care about how my butt looks.

I remembered that I wanted to make a legitimate list of things that I wanted to accomplish this summer. So I suppose here's my list...


  1. Going camping with a bunch of close friends. [This one is weird become I'm not really a camping sorta person, but everything is fun with close friends, right? ]
  2. I want to ride the Pizza train. [I can't say I've ever ridden this thing before, or else I did and don't remember, but hey, who doesn't like pizza and riding a train? Well... I at least like riding trains.]
  3. I NEED to go on at leas ONE road trip this summer. [Road trip, man. 'Nuff said]
  4. I want to hang out in the cities for ONE WHOLE DAY. [Preferably down town or uptown. none of that sketchy suburb shit]
  5. Watch the sunrise, again with a group of friends. [I've done it many times before, but sitting on a roof, or other high up place,with friends as it comes up, and everyone is half asleep but still feeling euphoric. Priceless]
  6. I need to go to Festivals. Like Hippie Festivals. [Preferably Earth Dance which is held somewhere central California (road trip! Two birds, one stone?) ]
  7. I want to become a super gamer, preferably at Call of Duty, but hey I'm not one to complain about finishing a goal.
  8. Paint something. [A real painting, none of that wall sketching I do.]
  9. Fill my closet with only COOL clothes. No filler. 
  10. Go horseback riding on the beach. [I did this a few years ago, it was really fun. I'd like to do it again.]
  11. Have an all night beach party. [This includes bonfire, watching stars, watching the sunrise, s'mores, dancing, guitar playing. you know; The works.]
  12. Creating the ultimate family on the Sims. {What? Have you ever gotten through atleast two generations of family on the sims? Yeah? Me neither.]
  13. Take beautiful pictures. [This want is similar to the painting something one, but I want to take an award winning photograph. Even if the award is just "good job!"]
  14. See my Great Grandma Elsie, and spend a WHOLE day with her. [I love her, that's all.]
  15. Visit a patient who hasn't had a visitor in a long time (At a nursing home). [You would get lonely and sad too if no one ever visited you.]
  16. Go to the star watching place thing at UMD (I think it's at umd. i don't know what it's called I just know you can go there and look at constellations and stars and things.)
  17. Hike. A lot. [I've recently found that I like hiking, A LOT! So i want to hike a good part of the Superior Hiking Trail this summer.]
  18. I want t to take a cooking class at...well anywhere! It would be fun! Right?
  19. Visit the Zoo. [I've been to the zoo, I want to go this time and draw and write about them. Kinda like unnatural nature writing?]
  20. Go to improv. A lot. [I went once, lmao-ed and now i need to go again]
  21. Catch a jar full of fireflies. [NIGHT LIGHT! and then they die...]
  22. Start a writing/book club that meets at a coffee shop once a week, [Maybe, twice a month.]
  23. Throw a cool party. [Like the ones they have in the miracle whip commercials, just without the mayo...]
  24. Go to a Rooftop Party. [This one might be close to impossible, But I'll try!]
  25. Take an art class [They have them. Somewhere]
  26. Buy a sewing machine. [Make my own clothes. or try to anyway.]
  27. See Josie in Colorado. [I miss her so much.]
And SOMEDAY get this Tattoo;

Sweet Dreams and Flying Machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment