It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kinda sorta reblogging a blog.



Alright, so my nice co-worker, is he my friend? No. This is strictly business. Anyway he posted this thing about social networking and being online and things, and so I'm going to re-blog or whatever and say what I want to say about it, because I think it's an interesting topic and I want to find out what happens when I google my name.... LET"S GO! 


Alright,
Answer number one: Facebook pace, 
answer number two: Spoke (I'm not sure what that is...)
Answer number three, and the most embarassing: My wonderful myspace page from back when that was cool. Ew. Now it's full of predators and 12 year old girls....


So I'm not really sure where to start. Like there's all of these things about how rapists go on the internet and you need to be careful about what you put on there, but like there's nice people right? I mean I have a pretty close friendship with a pen pal from the Philippines named Kasi, she just graduated highschool! YAY! And I feel like I've connected through my culture much better because of my friendship with her, albeit through the internet. 
But there are definitely dangers to this whole thing; I remember being in like third grade and addicted to this online chat thing called My Coke or whatever and my friend Becky was also really into it. I dono't know why it was so cool. It just was.So anyway Becky had older brothers who did that whole chatroom thing and got us into it, and soon enough I was videochatting with like 17 year old boys, Now it's fine. Then, that's pretty fricken gross. I'm so lucky that it only went to that, even if it was pretty dangerous. Well I don't know. 
The internet is just so weird. There's good things and bad things. I guess though, my friendly co-worker mike summed it up to what I wanted to say, and I can't really say it becasue he already did. So here's a link. I wanted to say this.

No comments:

Post a Comment