It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, June 6, 2011

When you're too in love to let go.

I'm addicted to Coldplay. I'm not sure why, it's like they just know what I need to hear right now.
So they've already written these lovely songs for me to listen to and think "Yeah, I'll try to fix you." or "Yeah, totally. I miss you." And "That person definitely makes me feel yellow."


The above images are fragments of my beloved bike. Her name? Hot Mama. She's amazing. And tiny, and custom.Well not really. I bought her from an asian college student at UMD who readjusted her handlebar, she's for tiny people. I'm a tiny person. I flipped her once and scuffed my knee pretty bad. I've ridden her from Hermantown almost all the way to Gary. I don't think I'm going to grow anymore, so that means I'll get to keep her FOREVER. Long Live Hot Mama.
[[I'm a hot mama]]


Yep. It's that day, the one where I feel like editing photographs. which for some reason I NEVER do. mostly because I like raw images. The only thing I ever change anyway is the color, and maybe add some nice words. I'm not sure why But I feel like adding words to an image gives it a whole new image. I tried it with the above image, and it didn't really give the effect I wanted, like this one does. 
There's this "contest" kind of thing on this one photo group that I sometimes (Not usually) participate in. And basically the rules are you have to tell a story using three images. The emotion I tried to capture was loneliness. But not the kind where you have no one, I wanted to get the image of when you don't have that Someone. Empty hands, because there are none to hold. The Broken feeling of not caring because there's no reason to care. And empty lips, no holy palmers kiss. I'm ranting. I spent the majority of yesterday alone, and sometimes you just open Pandora's box, and realize that you now understand why she kept it closed all of the time. Because what's inside isn't something you're ready to handle. It's not something anyone really is able to handle. And so now that I've opened it I can see the future and It's a good bad thing. 
It's like this Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. The asians add a nice touch. As asians usually do ^_^

Being Happy Is Not Always Being Perfect.
Being Alone and Being Lonely Are Two Different Things.
A Cynic Is Only A Frustrated Optimist.
Be Mischievous And You Will Not Be Lonesome.  

I love fortune Cookies.


In like two hours I have to go have a conversation that I know nothing about.
I'm so scared.
It's like jumping off a bridge into the water because your friends tell you to.
I don't know how to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment