It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Red.

I know I said I wanted a yellow moped. But in addition. I would also like a red motorcycle.
Why? I would look fricken amazing on a red motorcycle -insert winking face-
I would prefer one that looked similarly to this one. (If anyone is wondering waht to get me as a birthday present or an Un-birthday present, or just like mon-sun present. you know. red motorcycles are cool)

I dont' know what this is,. I saw one similar to this in canal today, and I was like holygod,holygod,holygod. NEED. THAT, NOW.
I'm not a very practical person. But I am, if practical means i look cool then yes I'm practical.

Or  whatever that is. As long as it  goes fast and looks fast, I'll take it!

This red motorcycle appreciation started from watching I am number four. Which is a great movie!!!!!!!!
AH I LOVE NUMBER SIX. I EITHER WANT TO BE HER OR MARRY HER. <3 <3 SHE'S SO HOT.
(I'm glad I'm not the only one who's typed "I am number four number six" in to google..) 
Oh lordy.

Anyway. I am number four is great.
Movie quotes anyone?
A good one was
"Redbulls' for Pussies." :) It made me smile so big.
Also....
&lt;3 





rob0tz:

Now the party don’t start till Kurt walks in…
God I wanna walk like this. And still feel ah-mazing.


Simon and Jaceeee.
^^Not quite sure what this is from. But damn. I fricken love tomato soup and mangoes.

FINALLY I HAVE PLOT IDEAS FOR NOVEMBER! -angels sing in background-
I know I know. I haven't blogged abuot it, but damn. I have been just dry on plot creativity. Fo' serious.
And Now I have a few ideas.

1.) Write abuot a writer who is struggling with writing. I can do it. I know I can! Because I know this feeling all too well,
2,) a model gets accepted into a prestigious agency, but they are beign run crookedly, and weird things happen when you turn twenty two (the mythical age that crappy models tend to die out at) OR i want to do a twist on a Midsummer night's dream (MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PLAY BY SHAKESPEARE, NEXT TO ROMEO AND JULIET AND MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING) (I only went out for teh school play last year becasue it was midsummer, other than that I would have NEVER joined the theatere thing at school)

3.) a tragic romatic comedy. that really isn't all that funny. because the main love intesrest dies. (I can't help it. I need to kill SOMEONE in a story, or it just ins't a good story, ya' know?)

But Now i'm done. I've blogged enough for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment