It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Earings made of things you buy at Gander mountain say WHAT?!

Yes, this blog is about DIY earrings, male audience I give you a free pass to skip this blog posting all together, but it's really rather interesting I promise.

So to start.
There's this trend i've been seeing and it has to do with people having really cool earrings. Like all dangly and big and COOL.
  etc...

I desperately want to be cool. (cries softly, "I can be cool, I can be cool.")
So to make really cool earrings that make YOU feel cool, ( I know that I've gotten a cooler vibe from myself from these cool DIY earrings.) here's a list of things to get.

1.) An old pair of earrings or the things that you stick into your ears that you can get from craft stores....
[Que visual examples!]
 (if you use the old pair of earrings (I did) find a pair that makes things easy to slip on and off of the red circled area in the picture above.)

2.) WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO PUT ON IT?!?! 
I was shopping at Gander mountain awhile ago and I saw these shiny sparkly things and I gravitated towards them. I guess they're called "spinners" or I prefer to call them "Spoons" it's just so much more fun when they are called spoons. I don't know why. But anyway,. So I bought these spoons for less than a dollar I think? Actually to be very honest I didn't buy them myself. SOmeone buyght them for me. So I'm guesssing they're less than a dollar. Idk they're by all of the tiny cute fishing things in gander mountian. 
 it's the big shiny part. I bought them in gold and a deeper gold.... They're really cool!
and basically they have a hole in them so you can loop them through anything and I looped them through my old pair of earrings and VWALA! New pair of "feel cool" earrings :)

(Please excuse the rumble hair.)

Perrr-eee-tteee cute huh? 

Well I still think they're cool. But i think that I feel pretty lame now that I blogged about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment