It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

wise men say, only fools rush in.

Love is grand, divorce is hundred grand
Fear is just excitement in need of an attitude adjustment.
So im at the salon getting my hair fixed. It was orange. Sadly, I kinda looked good orange [in the words of my stylist, "must be hard being so pretty." to which I just laugh and continue staring at my orange hair, wondering if I should keep it, I didn't ]. But now im about to be a nice bright blonde. Why do I want to be blonde? Well it partially stems from my self conscious want to be white instead of always dark featured. Even if my dark features weren't always prominent. Now they're very prominent.
Im about to go on a "camping trip" which really means im going to watch people fish while I try vainly to stay warm and dry. -Looks out the car window- this is going  to be a difficult camping trip. The lack of showering every day, I shower minimally on this specific trip due to my strange views on politeness, will be fine because of my bleached hair. It will be dried out just enough to not have it affect me so much. Gross. I hate not showering.
Showers are the best thing mankind ever did for itself. Not only does it contribute to the wellbeing, cleanliness, and sexual lives of society it also is a great place for thinking and social gatherings (if you know what I mean). But seriously. I f*cking love showers. My ideal shower is where the water is almost too hot, so just hot enough to be a comfortable burn, no lights on in the bathroom,
Because if there are no windows a shower in the dark is Amazing. If you have never showered in the dark, do it. Make sure you know where all of the sharp objects are first. Or take them out completely. But really it heightens all of your senses and your mind is so clear and free to wander. I've had the best trains of thoughts in completely dark showers.
If there are windows try an early afternoon shower, like three or mid morning like ten when the sunlight is soft, and if your lucky to have a window that sort of faces the shower let the light pour in, its beautiful. It makes me feel so pretty. Everything glows so brightly and effervescently. Its just beautiful, really.
God. I love showers.
 my favorite shower of all time was the one at this house that I lived in by the zoo. There was like iceblock looking window in the shower, it was distorted so you could never see the person, just sometimes kind of their shape. And it was beautiful . The shower walls were ceramic tiles, tye kind that look like granite. Maybe it was granite, like sandstone colored granite. And the tub part was deep and white and cold with a slight grunge feel to it. Not dirty grunge, just a nostalgic feel of grunge. And the shower head spewed water so hard it kinda massaged your back, and tickled your head. And it usually ran a little warmer than prefered, but that's how I prefer my showers.
I loved to sit down in that showerand take pictures while I showered. There are a few on Facebook. I'll put them up later. But I loved to sit and peer through the bottom of the window where the glass wasn't so distorted and watch the cars go by in the alley.
Out of every house I've ever lived in (which is a lot a lot) that was my favorite, by far. For many more reasons than the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment