It's okay lil' asian.

.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Every wave drags me to sea.

Due to lack of creativity and want for blogging.
Here's a prompt I found online.
So you're  angry, now what?
Actually I rarely get angry. Just frustrated or annoyed. But when I do get angry, I get ANGRY. I lash out. And throw fits. Its really ridiculous and embarrassing to admit, but its just how I am.
I punch the wall. I throw things. I convulse out of rage and unknowing how to  release the energy I have.  But like I said. I really need to be provoked severely to get to this pointy.
Mentally when Im angry I have conflicts in my mind between my physical wants and my "voice of reason" which mocks me and laughs at my childish ways of being mad. But I can't help it.
I get annoyed for the strangest reasons.
Ridiculously skinny people annoy me. And then I realize that they're probably Doing drugs. Which is disgusting, but I wanna be that skinny. I understand completely that im at a healthy weight, but there are pressures everyday that make me feel like im not, like I feel like im overweight. Which is ridiculous. Because I know im not.
Im just in a sullen mood today. I think its the weather. Fifty or so degrees and rain. And my winter coat. I think this depression that we live in is slowing swallowing us. The walls are coming up around me, making me feel small and finite. No, reminding me that I AM small and  finite. But then why should I even try? What is this all worth if in the end im just going to become carbon again and go into the earth, just as I am. Why? Because 100 years is a long time to not care about things to care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment