It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, June 20, 2011

in white houses

So today while I was at work I was wondering, "how much money do I waste on my employer?"
Not like how much money do I personally waste, like how much money do I not make for the company I work for? If that makes sense.
Because I dump out so much coffee everyday, coffee that a customer could have bought but didn't.
I drink like five cups of soda which we sell for 2.20 including tax and sometimes, I steal a chip or fry or some bread off of the line, or when I buy food I get more than I should have. Its horrible. But my place of works food is so good.
Anyway, I dont really know how to explain how much money I probably waste.
So this man came into my  place of work and used the bocce balls. And the pasta chef of today said,
"Save a life, dont let him order, tell him subway is right up the street. Why did you let him order? Shoulda sent him to Jenny Craig. You're a bad waitress."
It was kinda funny, but now  i feel bad for thinking its funny.
So im Asian which means naturally I like anime. Actually no it doesn't but I use it as an excuse to watch that stuff. And there's this show called Fruits Basket, which as of recently. I am an addict of. Its a great show, I usually watch it at like one in the morning, so im slightly out of it, I dont know why but when I stay up later my emotions are heightened. Like being happy is just ecstatic. So anyway, when I watch this show at night I feel so happy and like all of my happiness is caught in my throat and I sorta choke on it because im so excited. But when I watch it during the day its just another show. Which is kinda sad.
Im getting my hair dyed tomorrow. Fixed up and then off to camp until Thursday!
Im actually really excited for this trip even though its going to be rainy the whole time.
A shorter post than usual.
Deal with it.
I want some more cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment