It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, June 27, 2011

you are the delicious unknown territory in which i wish to devour.

The beginning in which the seed itself is planted. An idea. That is what I am.  In the beginning of course I am much more than that. I am the fleeting image that feeds your soul. I am a color of the rainbow. Most of all I am a star in the heavens. Shooting across the sky I leave luminous dust in my wake. For you my love. Is this existence worth it? This four letter word. Hate. Or, is it love? What is it you live for when you've nothing to die for?
This perpetual motion sends us moving into life. Into the unknown. With so many random people asking the most personal things. You could always come clean. But what does that mean? If you lied no one would know the difference. If you told the truth it would only be used against you. They all only show you what they want you to know. So show them what they want to see. Ms. Ruby red your secrets are deliciously gorgeous. There's always a time. There's always a place. Today is  neither of those. I don't have a thing to say to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment