It's okay lil' asian.

.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

caramel gelato for breakfast.

Style is how you say
This is who I am
Today


Low self esteem much? So today is the busiest day of my entire summer. I have a wonderful graduation party, then a photoshoot, and then a birthday party. Im just a social butterfly. Not really. People just seem to like July 25.
But anyway I asked my mother what I should wear or bring to the shoot and all she says is "shes going to freak out about your hair " I understand that im not blonde in any of my photos that I use to advertise myself as a model, but she didn't have to say that. Im already self conscious about my body as a model. But its all about how I model rather than  how I look right?
Lets hope so.


As my friend Jeff says, "if we get you home, we dont care about what your wearing under your clothes, we just want to get them  off quickly and appear as smooth as possible doing it."
^^ Men on spanks and push up bras.

No comments:

Post a Comment