It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Boot's and Boys.

Warning: This blog contains partial nudity in the images of women in their underwear. Reader be warned.






Actually Bras.
To be specific I'm going to talk about the bras that I like. Why?
Because I've gotten three NEW bras in the past three days. That's like a bra a day.
Oh my gosh they should make like a "Bra Society" (Kim Kardashian has a "Shoe Society" and that's where for forty dollars a month they will send you CRAZY high heels. I'm going to join. SOmeday.) Anyway, Bra society where I get a new bra in the mail. I would be so happy. Especially if it came with matching underwear. ANYWAY.
So I used to absolutely LOVE (and right now i'm talking about the bra's at Aerie) The Ella Gel
Visual example here...
So yeah, pretty much I love this bra because it gives you all of the push up and even chest grabbing softness without having any inserts or really looking like you're faking anyone out with like five inches of padding. Because there isn't any real padding it's just a lot of soft push up. 
BUT I HAVE  A NEW FAVORITE BRA!
Let me introduce the 
JULIET BALCONETTE.
This is the god of all bras. Atleast for me. Because every woman, or bra wearing man or whatever you are desrves a bra that makes them feel pretty. And damn. This bra makes me feel like AH-MAZING. Like Hot Dayyuuummm. Check her OUT! 
Why does this one that doesn't really have any padding make me feel so pretty? 
Well it has this dainty quality to it. It's dainty and makes me feel dainty, and it just kinda holds the girls there, in place like they're on a pedestal. I just feel so pretty  ^-^ 

But while Aerie is my go to place for sweet pretty dainty underwear I usually go to Vickys otherwise known as Victorias Secret. That store is God. Literally, God. This store has EVERYTHING. Body wash, EVERY HAIR PRODUCT YOU WILL EVER NEED, body spray, perfume, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, edible body icing (chocolate flavor), makeup, Jeans, shirts, pajamas, suits, shoes, bras, underwear, beach wear, work out clothes, swim wear, EVEN MENS BODY WASH AND COLOGNE, AND AFTER SHAVE, school supplies, luggage. UGH. EVERYTHING <3 
But there I LOVE their BombShell Bra. I know how earlier i said that I don't like five inches of padding in my bras, but this isn't just padding this is a WHOLE NEW CUPSIZE all together. It makes you go from an A to a B, a B to a C, a C to a D and so on. It's magical. 
In that Image is Adriana Lima. She's so fricken hot. If I could make myself look like anyone it would be her. 
Dear lord, is this blog getting hot? Or is it just me? Just kidding. That's kinda gross. I just think she's pretty. 



^^ that's like Victoria's secret version of the Ella Gel.

But really, any bra with lace is good enough for me.


So this was my blog about bras. I lvoe them. I love underwear and all things that are underneath clothes...
Well no. I just like underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment